Position Available: Faculty Assistant (Parramatta)
Faculty Assistant (Parramatta)
Classification: Administration 1.1
The key responsibility of thisposition is to provide administrative support to the academic staff at the Parramatta location of Alphacrucis College. Alphacrucis College is a Christian higher education and vocational education provider.
- Excellent administrative skills
- Skilled at communicating politely and diplomatically
- Proficiency in computer skills. This includes knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Office programs. Knowledge of Moodle is preferred
- Proven organizational skills. Meticulous attention to detail
- Punctuality and diligence
- Ability to maintain discreetness and confidentiality pertaining to work-related communication and student information
- Commitment to the Christian faith
- Extensive prior experience in project planning and executing is strongly preferred
- Familiarity with higher education systems and processes
The role of the Faculty Assistant includes:
- Managing the daily calendar and email of allocated faculty
- Coordinating events and meetings
- Taking meeting minutes
- hospitality and support for sessional / visiting lecturers
- Assisting faculty in projects, including co-ordinating work placement
- Assisting in course administration of Moodle (student learning platform)
- General administrative duties, such as photocopying and scanning, data entry;
- Overseeing and managing staff interns.
This is a full-time (1) position.
Applications and CVs to be sent to Assoc Prof Jacqueline Grey: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 14th February, 2014; Position available to commence: 21st February, 2014
comments powered by Disqus
Comment Guidelines: To ensure the quality of the discussion, our moderating team will review all comments and may edit them for clarity, length, and relevance. Comments that are overly promotional, mean-spirited, or off-topic may be deleted per the moderators' judgment. All comments become the property of Alphacrucis College.