Alphacrucis offers internationally recognised courses at vocational, undergraduate and postgraduate level.
English Language Requirements (IELTS)
If you need to take an IELTS (or equivalent) test to obtain a Study Visa, please contact a test centre in your country and schedule an IELTS as soon as possible in your country, as it can take three or four months to sit the test, depending upon availability. If you are from a country with an assessment level 3 or 4 you will needs an IELTS test result for your Student Visa Application. When sitting the test you can ask the testing centre to mail your results directly to: Admissions, Alphacrucis College, PO Box 337, Parramatta, NSW 2124, Australia.
Vocational Level Studies
Certificates and diplomas provide students with a ‘hands-on’ learning experience, equipping them with skills and resources for a wide range of career options. Combining practical skills training with a Christian ethos, these courses help students to succeed in all they do. Certificate programs can be completed in one year (full-time equivalent) and can lead into a diploma or a bachelor degree. Diplomas can be completed in two years (full-time equivalent) and can lead into a bachelor degree. Internships or other forms of practical experience form part of most of our vocational programs.
Find out more about Vocational Education and Training at Alphacrucis.
Undergraduate Level Studies
The Alphacrucis School of Christian Studies offers a Bachelor of Contemporary Ministry which can be completed in three years (full-time equivalent).
Postgraduate Level Studies
Alphacrucis offers a Master of Arts (Christian Studies), a Graduate Certificate in Christian Leadership, and a Master of Teaching (Primary). The introductory unit, RES 401, is only delivered in face-to-face mode at the Chester Hill Campus in the form of an executive intensive. The Master of Teaching (Primary) is not available for international students.
Professional Development Programs
Professional Development programs are specifically developed for working professionals. You can choose to study individual subjects without the need to enrol in a whole certificate or degree, or simply attend classes without the extra pressure of assignments or exams (not-for-credit or Audit).
What do I need?
- A Computer running either: Windows (XP, Vista or Windows 7), or an Apple Mac (any version of OS X – ie. Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard, etc). Ubuntu and other flavours of Linux should be fine too, but unfortunately we can’t offer as much in the way of support. (But if you’re a Linux user, you’re probably your own tech support!)
- Mac Hardware: Any Mac should be fine.
- Windows Hardware: The minimum hardware requirement for Windows is a Pentium 4 with 512k of memory that is able to connect to the internet via a network card.
- A Web Browser. Alphacrucis’ learning management system, Moodle, is a web based platform and has been tested comprehensively with Firefox and Internet Explorer (minimum supported level for IE is 7, older version may work). While it may work with other browsers it is not guaranteed.
- Access to a good quality theological library (such as our Chester Hill campus library). Check out our Library page for further information.
You can find more information on the awards we offer on the Schools of Study page.
If you have more questions, contact Enquiries for further guidance. You can either call on +61 (0)2 8893 9000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org